Experienced Legal Services In Scottsbluff, NE
Sterling H Huff Attorney At Law is an experienced attorney in Scottsbluff who takes the time to understand our clients’ unique needs. Our law office is committed to making a difference for our clients. We aim to build trust and develop strong relationships with our clients to deliver the highest caliber of legal representation.
Meet Our Staff
Sterling T. Huff
I am married to Danielle Huff, and we have two children, Teyla and Bristol. The girls are in elementary and junior high school in Scottsbluff and enjoy gymnastics. Danielle is a legal secretary and also handles the office accounting. In our spare time, we enjoy spending time with our children, drag racing, outdoor activities, camping, boating, riding motorcycles and spending time with family. I was born and raised near Kimball, Nebraska, and my hobbies include fabricating, welding, mechanics, race car engines, and working on the family farm. I also have a commercial driver’s license and like to drive semi-trucks.
Michele Flowers (legal assistant/paralegal) is engaged to Scot Schleicher. Michele has two children, Savannah and Jacob. Scot has one child, Logan. Michele acquired a paralegal degree from Stratford University in Washington DC in 2009. Michele has nineteen years of experience as a legal assistant/paralegal. In her spare time, Michele enjoys spending time with her and Scot’s children, reading, camping, outdoor activities, boating, barbequing and helping around the Schleicher family farm.
- » Nebraska State Bar Association
- » Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- » Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- » Scotts Bluff County Bar Association
- » National Hot Rod Association
- » Admitted to Practice in the state of Nebraska 1999
- » US District Court for the State of Nebraska
- » US Bankruptcy Court for the State of Nebraska
- » Graduate Creighton University College of Law 1999, Juris Doctorate;
- » Graduate University of Nebraska at Kearney, Criminal Justice
Typical coverage area is 150 mile radius. However, I have people from all over the country who have retained me, particularly people who have traveled through the area and been involved in an accident or been arrested.
We use an electronic service called “Law Pay”.